WINTI - CARD PAYMENT SERVER SOFTWARE
WinTI is a fully scalable server software platform enabling the processing of credit and debit card transactions for Customer Present (CP) and Customer Not Present (CNP) transactions. Chip and Pin is fully supported for CP transactions and AVS and CSC are fully supported for CNP transactions. WinTI authorises transactions over a maximum of 32 communication channels ( X.25, ISDN, PSTN or Radio Data Network) returning transaction authorisation responses in sub-second response times (on X.25). Integration of your application into WinTI can be achieved by the use of a Socket connection or via standard text files. WinTI is a realtime authorisation system that provides card authorisations for a diverse range of sectors including: Retail, Hospitality, Call Centres, Mail Order Houses, eCommerce, Unattended Terminals and IVR systems.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WINTI SERVER SOFTWARE
- Communications Structure – WinTI supports authorisation and electronic funds transfer ( EFT ) at both local and centralised levels. You may choose how to implement the system to maximise the efficiency of your existing communications infrastructure.
- Communications Medium – WinTI supports authorisation using the APACS 30 over PSTN, ISDN, Paknet and X.25 networks. Multiple channels can be implemented up to a maximum of 32 on a single server to offer multiple simultaneous authorisation.
- Card Schemes – WinTI supports the following standard card schemes: American Express, Clydesdale, Visa Delta, Diners Club, Electron, JCB, EDC / International Maestro, Laser, Mastercard, Solo, Style, Switch / Domestic Maestro and Visa Credit.
- EFT Merchant Service Providers - Approved for use by all major UK acquirers including American Express, Bank of Ireland, Bank of Scotland, Barclays Merchant Services, Clydesdale Bank, Co-operative Bank, Diners Club, Alliance and Leicester (Girobank), Lloyds TSB Cardnet, HSBC (Formerly Midland Bank), Nat West Streamline, Northern Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, Ulster Bank and Yorkshire Bank.
- Currency – WinTI offers support for all currencies including the Euro which means you can offer a choice of payment currency to your customers.
- Integration – WinTI can be interfaced to existing EPOS, sales order processing and Internet systems to allow seamless background electronic funds transfer processing of card payments or even installed as a stand alone manual key entry system. Integration is made easy by provision of a socket or simple text file interface linked directly to the WinTI EFT systems core processing module.
- Management Information System – WinTI offers a complete and comprehensive EFT reporting system that backs up the entire lifecycle of each transaction from data input through to delivery to the acquirer. Reports are available to view on screen, print to hardcopy or to export to other applications.
- Multi Merchant Account Processing – WinTI offers the flexibility to support up to 1000 merchant accounts through one system, even if the accounts are associated with different merchant account providers.
- Corporate Purchasing Cards – WinTI is a market leading system in the support of corporate purchasing cards at full line item detail level. Please call for more information if you require EFT in this environment.
- Support and Maintenance – Win TI incorporates a sophisticated on line diagnostics system to enable technical support help desk to resolve any EFT authorisation or transaction processing difficulties.
REQUIREMENTS FOR USING WINTI SERVER SOFTWARE
- A UK Merchant Account
- A PC running Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional, Windows 2003 Server
- Minimum specification Pentium or Pentium PRO system with 300MHz processor or as recommended for the operating system.
- 64MB RAM
- Minimum of 500 MB of available hard disk space.
- CD ROM drive.
- VGA or higher resolution display adapter. 800 x 600 or more recommended.
- At least one available standard COM port for modem.
- Approved communications device ( modem or other approved device )
- Dedicated direct PSTN line for remote diagnostics and funds transfer .
- 1 licensed copy of PC Anywhere for Windows for remote support
- Suitable communications devices attached to standard com ports or multi port serial card as specified
- Additional communications lines (e.g. ISDN2e, X-Link, X.25 Direct), as required.
In addition to the above specifications the WinTi Client and EFT Administration Console if used will require:
- A LAN based connection with network access (including file/print sharing) to enable connection to the specified IP address/directory of the WinTi Server.
- Internet Explorer Version 5.50 Service Pack 1 or later
- MS Data Access Components Version 2.8
- MS Scripting Runtime Files 55
- VB6 Run-time files
WinTI product brochure ( PDF 238K )
Approved communication devices ( PDF 9K )