Effective Date: 25th May 2018
USE OF INFORMATION
Users of this website are permitted to print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this website for their own personal use. Any other use is prohibited without written permission of EA Associates Ltd. Specifically content may not be downloaded on bulk or by automated programming methods for offline use. Alteration of any pages, images, material and/or information contained on this website is strictly prohibited. Business Partners and Users who have been issued with a username and password for access may use the information for commercial purposes in connection only with their own business and that of EA Associates Ltd..
Users may only use the information contained in this website for lawful purposes.
Copyright in the content, screens, pages, images, meta information and material included in this website is owned by EA Associates Limited unless otherwise indicated.
All Trademarks are recognised as the property of their respective owners
We've always kept our user's information private and we only use that information for the purpose that we understand you to have provided that information to us. That means we don't and have never sold it on and we don't bombard you with a continuous stream of direct marketing. We have not and do not buy in or obtain data or marketing lists.
Information that we hold
We only hold the information you have specifically sent to us - whether by email, web form, or via other means including postal mail.
This may include your name, email address, telepone number and postal address. If you have ordered equipment or services from us we will hold information that is required in order to supply the equipment and services which may include bank account details and merchant account details as well as any other information that is required by our suppliers or banks in order to provide equipment and services.
What we do with this information
- Use it in order to provide you with information on equipment or services that you have enquired about
- Use it in order to provide the equipment and services that you have ordered
- Where we are supplying services or equipment:
- We use this in order to fulfil your request. This will entail passing required data in order to fulfil your request to our suppliers. We only pass the data required in order to fulfil this request. The supplier will be identified clearly to you.
- Ourselves and our suppliers will also use your contact details so that we can contact you specifically in relation to the ongoing supply of equipment and services. This will include contacting you with regards compliance requirements on the equipment and services, updates to the service, service issues and renewal of any services.
- Ourselves and our suppliers will use your contact details for billing you
- Where you have completed a DD our supplier of your service will use the bank details for processing in line with the Direct Debit scheme. The supplier is named on the DD form.
What we don't do with this information
- We don't pass your information on to any other company unless that company is involved in the supply of equipment or services to you, or in providing inforation in relation to a specific enqquiry from you.
- We don't use any ad-serving companies or pass your details on to any marketing, ad agencies or other companies
Your right to know about the information we hold
If you want to know what information we hold about you please email or write to us at our contact details below. You will need to provide enough information about yourslef for us to be able to uniquely identify you.
Your right to have any incorrect information we hold about you corrected
- If the data we hold about you is incorrect you can request us to correct this information. You can email or write to us at our contact details below.
- Where we know that your information is also held with our supplier(s) we will at your request also contact them to correct this information. We will provide you with a contact at the supplier that we have passed this request to.
Your right to have the information we hold about you deleted
- You can request to have any information we hold about you deleted. We will delete this information providing we do not require this information in order to provide equipment or services to you under a current agreement. If we require this information and won't be deleting it we will let you know the reason for this.
Your right to have the use of your data restricted
- If you want us to restrict the use of your data e.g. only use your information in order to provide equipment or services to you under a current agreement and not for additional purposes then you can email or write to us explaining what purposes we can and can't use your data for. If we cannot do this we will let you know the reason for this.
Children's personal data
- We do not hold or intend to hold data on any individual under the age of 16. The equipment and services we supply are only for adults.
As a result of a user's interaction with this website EA Associates Limited may hold and process personal information about the user. Any personally identifiable information will need to be explicitly supplied by the user through forms on the eft-pos.com website. By submitting data on the eft-pos.com website, the visitor is providing explicit consent to transmission of data collected on the website to the companies to which EA Associates has a business relationship. This data will only be sent to third party Companies in order to meet the purpose for which the user has explicitly submitted the information. We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals.
ACCESS TO SITE
Users are permitted to access areas of this site that are publicly available. Some areas have controlled access to which a username and password must have been supplied directly from EFT-POS to the user for that user to have the permission to access those areas of the site. Any other access or attempt to access controlled areas are deemed unauthorised.
Cookies are not used on the eft-pos.com site.
The eft-pos.com website records standard web server log details to a file concerning all accesses to this site. This information includes but is not limited to the date and time of access, ip address, domain and browser type. This information is used to ensure that our website presents the best web experience for users. Information may also be used for determination of unauthorised access and for any law enforcement purposes.
EA Associates Limited reserves the right to modify or amend this statement at any time. The effective date will be displayed at the beginning of this statement.
These Terms shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. All Users irrevocably agree that the English courts are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes and to entertain any suit, action or other proceedings arising out of or in connection with these terms.
While EA Associates Limited has made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, EA Associates Limited are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the consequences arising from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the consequences arising from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. EA Associates Limited or its employees or partner companies are not liable individually or jointly to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this site or for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever caused arising out of, or in any way connected with the use and/or reliance on the information contained on in this site whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause.
Certain links in this site connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom EA Associates have no control. The links to such sites are for information and convenience purposes only. EA Associates Ltd make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites and are not liable individually or jointly for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever caused arising out of, or in any way connected with the use and/or reliance on the information, opinions, advice, products or services contained in such third party websites.
Please see the Contact link at the top of the page or the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.